- Caching Best Practices
- Where Is My Cache? Architectural Patterns for Caching Microservices
- 4 ways to update your cache
- Simple In-Memory Caching in .Net Core with IMemoryCache
- 4 Microservices Caching Patterns at Wix
- REDIS VS MEMCACHED: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?
- Redis vs. Memcached: In-Memory Data Storage Systems
- Difference Between Redis vs Memcached
- How to Improve ASP.NET App Performance in Web Farm with Caching
- Redis as Backplane to scale your Blazor applications
- “Red(e)isign” Publish/Subscribe with Redis
- Hybrid Caching
- Horizontal scaling in/out techniques for redis cluster
- Creating a Redis Cluster
- Introduction to architecting systems for scale.
- Scalability, Availability & Stability Patterns
- Scalability for Dummies - Part 3: Cache
- What is Caching ?
- How to Cache Aggregated Data with Redis and Lua Scripts for a Scaled Microservice Architecture
- Distributed Caching in ASP.NET Core using Redis Cache
- How to publish and subscribe with redis by. Net core
- Publish Subscribe
- Scaling our inventory cache reads to 1000X
- Bulk loading - Writing data in bulk using the Redis protocol
- Redis Explained - Architecture Notes
- Real-Time Delivery Architecture at Twitter
- Software Architecture Introduction (part 3): Cache explained
- Scaling Redis PubSub with Shahar Mor - Redis Labs
- Redis is Dead Long live Redis!
- Scaling Your Redis Workloads with Redis Cluster - AWS Online Tech Talks
- Scaling Redis To 1M Ops/Sec
- Redis In-memory Database Crash Course
- Redis Crash Course - the What, Why and How to use Redis as your primary database
- Can Redis be used as a Primary database?
- Caching Architectures | Microservices Caching Patterns | System Design Primer | Tech Primers
- Redis Crash Course
- Redis Stack: The Complete Redis for All Developers
- Case Studies
- 5 Industry Use Cases for Redis Developers
- Real-Time Inventory Management
- Freshworks CASE STUDY
- taswar/RedisForNetDevelopers - Source code for blog post on Redis for .NET Developer Series
- StackExchange/StackExchange.Redis - General purpose redis client
- ServiceStack/ServiceStack.Redis - .NET’s leading C# Redis Client
- Foundatio.Redis - Foundatio Redis
- MichaCo/CacheManager - CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
- dotnetcore/EasyCaching - EasyCaching is an open source caching library that contains basic usages and some advanced usages of caching which can help us to handle caching more easier!
- mjebrahimi/EasyCompressor - ⚡ A compression library that implements many compression algorithms such as LZ4, Zstd, LZMA, Snappy, Brotli, GZip, and Deflate. It helps you to improve performance by reducing Memory Usage and Network Traffic for caching.
- VahidN/EFCoreSecondLevelCacheInterceptor - EF Core Second Level Cache Interceptor
- marcoCasamento/Hangfire.Redis.StackExchange - HangFire Redis storage based on original (and now unsupported) Hangfire.Redis but using lovely StackExchange.Redis client
- ZiggyCreatures.FusionCache - FusionCache is an easy to use, high performance and robust cache with an optional distributed 2nd layer and some advanced features.