- K3s GitHub - Lightweight Kubernetes. Production ready, easy to install, half the memory, all in a binary less than 100 MB.
- K3s with k3d and MetalLB
- K3S with MetalLB on Multipass VMs
- Running k3s with metallb on Vagrant
- Simplicity matters: Kubernetes 1.18.2 on your local machine with kubeadm and Multipass, Rancher k3s, RKE
- Kubernetes multi-node cluster with k3s and multipass
- Bare-metal Kubernetes with K3s
- Single-node Kubernetes Clusters Using K3s with Benefits of GitOps • Lasse Højgaard • GOTO 2021
- Using HA Kubernetes at home, was never so simple!
- HA K3s with etcd, kube-vip, MetalLB, and Rancher!
- k3s-io/k3s-ansible - Build a Kubernetes cluster using Ansible with k3s.
- arashkaffamanesh/bonsai - Rancher k3s and Rancher Server on Multipass VMs on your local machine and RKE cluster deployment through Rancher server running on k3s
- arashkaffamanesh/kubeadm-multipass - Multi-Node Kubernetes 1.17.x with kubeadm on local multipass cloud with Docker, Containerd or CRI-O and Rancher Server on top
- arashkaffamanesh/k3d-k3s-metallb - k3s with k3d and MetalLB for LoadBalancing (on Mac)
- mattiaperi/k3s-multipass-cluster - Kubernetes multi-nodes cluster with k3s and multipass