- sdras/awesome-actions - A curated list of awesome actions to use on GitHub
- GuillaumeFalourd/useful-actions - Curated list of useful Github actions with workflows examples 💡
- [“28-github-actions”] Series’ Articles
- 28 Days of GitHub: Automating and Improving Your Workflow Series’ Articles
- .NET 💜 GitHub Actions
- Automate Azure AD B2C policies release with GitHub Actions
- Create your own GitHub Action with .NET
- GETTING STARTED WITH GITHUB ACTIONS FOR .NET DEVELOPERS
- How to build and push Docker image with GitHub actions?
- Continuous database deployment with GitHub Actions
- Embedding dotnet format in your development cycle
- Quick Wins for .NET build pipelines
- Configure GitHub Actions
- Hello Docker CI / CD - Github Actions
- ASP.NET Core integration tests with docker-compose on GitHub Actions
- Setup Continuous Delivery with GitHub Actions
- From Zero to Production - Generate everything with a single button
- Master GitHub Actions Tutorial - Playlist Cameron McKenzie
- Building Docker containers with GitHub Actions
- benchmark-action/github-action-benchmark - GitHub Action for continuous benchmarking to keep performance
- xoofx/dotnet-releaser - Easily build, run tests and coverage, cross-compile, package and publish your .NET library or application to NuGet and GitHub.
- peter-evans/docker-compose-actions-workflow - GitHub Actions workflow example using Docker Compose to build and test a multi-container stack
- dorny/test-reporter - Displays test results from popular testing frameworks directly in GitHub
- docker/setup-buildx-action - GitHub Action to set up Docker Buildx
- docker/build-push-action - GitHub Action to build and push Docker images with Buildx
- brandedoutcast/publish-nuget - 📦 GitHub action to automate publishing NuGet packages when project version changes
- codecov/codecov-action - GitHub Action that uploads coverage to Codecov
- github/codeql-action - Actions for running CodeQL analysis
- marketplace/actions/release-changelog-builder - A GitHub action that builds your release notes / changelog fast, easy and exactly the way you want.
- mindsers/changelog-reader-action - A GitHub action to read and get data from the CHANGELOG.md file 🚀
- thomaseizinger/keep-a-changelog-new-release - Automatically update your CHANGELOG.md for a new release
- thomaseizinger/create-release - A better GitHub action for creating a release.
- mikepenz/release-changelog-builder-action - A GitHub action that builds your release notes / changelog fast, easy and exactly the way you want.
- nektos/act - Run your GitHub Actions locally