- Implement value objects
- The hidden value of the Value Object
- DDD Value Objects With Entity Framework Core
- Value Object: a better implementation
- C# 9 Records as DDD Value Objects
- Entities, Value Objects, Aggregates and Roots
- Listing Strongly Typed Enum Options in C#
- Enum Alternatives in C#
- Improved Support for Value Objects with EF Core 2.2
- Value Object
- Owned Entity Types
- DTO vs Value Object vs POCO
- Value Objects explained
- Hierarchy of value objects
- Nesting a Value Object inside an Entity
- Representing a collection as a Value Object
- Entity vs Value Object: the ultimate list of differences
- C# 9: Value Objects and Simpler Code
- Nulls in Value Objects
- Refactoring to Value Objects
- Practical DDD in Golang: Value Object
- Using Value Objects with Entity Framework Core
- 3 Different Ways to Implement Value Object in C# 10
- Working with Value Objects
- Value Objects: when to create one?
- Immutable Value Objects are simpler and more useful than you think!
- Functional C#: Primitive obsession
- Functional C#: Immutability
- Treating Primitive Obsession with ValueObjects | DDD in .NET
- The Power of Value - Power Use of Value Objects in Domain Driven Design - Dan Bergh Johnsson
- milannankov/EfCoreValueObjects - Illustrates support for value object with Entity Framework Core 2.2
- NimblePros/ValueObjects - A collection of Value Object samples for use in DDD projects.
- Value - A pico library (or code snippets shed) to help you to easily implement Value Types in your C# projects without making errors nor polluting your domain logic with boiler-plate code.
- ValueOf - Deal with Primitive Obsession - define ValueObjects in a single line (of C#).
- WrapperValueObject - A .NET source generator for creating simple value objects wrapping primitive types.
- Qowaiv - Qowaiv is a Single Value Object library
- jhewlett/ValueObject - A micro library for easily creating C# classes with value semantics. No need to override Equals, GetHashCode, et all.