Change Data Capture (CDC)¶
- Reliable Microservices Data Exchange With the Outbox Pattern ⭐
- Change Data Capture (CDC) With Kafka® Connect and the Debezium Cassandra Connector (Part 1)
- Change Data Capture (CDC) With Kafka® Connect and the Debezium Cassandra Connector (Part 2)
- Change Data Capture (CDC) With Kafka® Connect and the Debezium PostgreSQL® Source Connector
- Capturing and Streaming Database Changes with Debezium and Apache Kafka (Part 1) – Theory
- Capturing and Streaming Database Changes with Debezium and Apache Kafka (Part 2) – Example
- A Gentle Introduction to Event-driven Change Data Capture
- Change Data Capture (CDC)
- PostgreSQL Change Data Capture and Golang Sample Code
- What is Event-driven Change Data Capture Process?
- Stream your PostgreSQL changes into Kafka with Debezium
- debezium/debezium - Change data capture for a variety of databases
- debezium/debezium-examples - Examples for running Debezium (Configuration, Docker Compose files etc.)
- joaofbantunes/DebeziumOutboxSample - Tiny event driven sample application, using Debezium to help implement the outbox pattern
- seralaci/dotnet-microservices-data-exchange-with-outbox-pattern-debezium - True Atomic Microservices Implementation with Debezium and Outbox Pattern to Ensure Data Consistency.
- Azure-Samples/azure-sql-db-change-stream-debezium - SQL Server Change Stream sample using Debezium
- suadev/microservices-change-data-capture-with-debezium - Microservices data exchange with change data capture and outbox pattern.
- arslanaybars/Ayb.Debezium.Ticket - .NET framework based implementation of the Outbox Pattern using Apache Kafka and Debezium.